The 4th China Solar Thermal Electricity Conference sponsored by China National Solar Thermal Energy Alliance(CNSTEA), Chinese Society of Engineering Thermophysics, Chinese Renewable Energy Society and Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering will held in Hilton Changzhou city, Jiangsu Province on Sep. 12-14, 2018, with Royal Tech CSP Limited as the co-sponsor.
The conference is the continuation to the seven sessions of "Sanya International CSP Forum " and is in line with the SolarPACES Conference since the executive chairman of CNSTEA is the vice-chairman of SolarPACES. It is a forum featured with high-level scientific and technological exchanges with solar energy thermal industry and policy discussions as supplement.
Who will speak?
About the CSP demonstration projects, Mr. Yi Yuechun, chairman of CNSTEA and Vice President of China Renewable Energy Engineering Design Institute (CREEI) will cover the latest progress of all demonstration projects in one speech.
In terms of technology, three academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Mr. Xu Jianzhong, Mr. Zhou Xiaoxin and of Academician and Mrs. He Yaling have confirmed their presence and speeches during the conference.
The following international experts have been invited as keynote speaker:
Mr. Piero De Bonis, Research Programme Officer for Concentrated Solar Power, Solar Heating and Cooling, European Commission,
Dr. Mark Mehos, Group Manager, Thermal Systems R&D of National Renewable Energy Laboratory,
Dr. Julián Blanco, Director of CIEMAT-PSA,
Dr. Eduardo Camacho from University of Seville, Spain
Dr. Gilles FLAMEN, director of CNRS-PROMES
Dr. Cliff Ho from Sandia National Laboratories
Prof. Dr. Robert Pitz-paal, Institute Director at the Institute of Solar Research, DLR,
Mr Wes Stein, Director, Australian Solar Thermal Research Initiative, CSIRO.
In addition to the invited reports, the conference adopted online abstract submissions. Nearly 60 submissions have been received. After the expert review, oral presentations have been selected for sub-forums such as solar concentration and heat collection and thermal storage. In order to reflect more of the latest technological research results and progress, the deadline for the online (en.cnste.org) abstract submission has been extended to July 15.
The first edition of the agenda is expected to be released by the end of this July.
The conference has limited exhibition booth. Up to now, the following companies have secured their booth on the conference:
1. Royal Tech CSP Limited (parabolic trough solar field EPC, tube receiver supplier, 2 CSP project owner)
2. Beijing AOPU Star Tech Co., Ltd (tube receiver production line supplier)
3. Hebei DaoRong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd (solar heating and cooling)
4. Zhongnan Engineering Corporation Limited of Power China (EPC of DCTC Dunhuang 50MW molten salt Fresnel project, design institute of 64MW molten salt parabolic trough project of Zhongyang Zhangjiakou Chabei Energy)
5. Jiangsu United Storage Technology Co., Ltd (molten salt thermal storage technology supplier, salt melting equipment leaser)
6. Wuhan Sunnpo Solar Technology Co., Ltd ( flat and parabolic mirror reflector supplier, bidding winner of 50MW solar tower project of Northwest Electric Power Design Institute of China Power Engineering Consulting Group using Stellio heliostat)
7. AGC Flat Glass (Dalian) Co., Ltd (low-iron solar glass)
8. Baosteel Special Metal Co., Ltd (Nickel based alloy for solar tower receiver)
9. CSIC Shuangwei Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd (CSP plant cleaning trucks)
10. Qingdao Xingyue Iron Tower Co., Ltd (concentrator structure)
11. Inner Mongolia Electric Power Survey & Design Institute Co., Ltd ( CSP design institute and survey conductor of 50MW parabolic trough project of Rayspower Energy Group Co., Ltd)
12. Beijing Shouhang IHW Resources Saving Technology Co., Ltd (CSP developer, project EPC)
13. Changzhou Solal molten salt pump & valve Co., Ltd (molten salt pump & valve, testing)
In order to promote the wider application of solar collector technology and its greater role in fighting of air pollution during the winter heating period in the northern region of China, the conference specially reserved a half day for solar heating technology discussions on the morning of September 14.
Mrs. Hu Runqing, an associate researcher at the Energy Research Institute of the National Development and Reform Commission will give a speech on solar heating policies and market applications in China. Prof. Fan Jianhua from Technical University of Denmark (DTU) will introduce the solar heating system design technology for Denmark market.
To encourage more representatives from the R&D and industry field to participate this event, this year's conference has specifically lowered the registration fee up to 25% compared with that of last year.
Ms. Mary Peng, 0086-15210918079