He graduated from Shenyang Institute of Technology in 1982, majoring in mechanical design.
He worked in a state-owned enterprise from 1988-1997, successively holding the post of technical director, equipment director, deputy chief engineer and factory director.
He successively held the post of deputy general manager of a private enterprise and deputy general manager of a joint venture from 1998 to 2003.
He got into CSP field from the end of 2003, having served successively as:
Deputy director in China Himin Solar Energy Laboratory, IEE, CAS;
Leader of heliostat research group of a CSP project funded by National High-tech R&D Program (863 program)(2006-2010);
Deputy general manager（R&D）in Caixi Solar & Environmental Technologies (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.;
Vice president（R&D）in Xinnikong Solar Energy (China) Co., Ltd.;
General manager (executive director) in Shenyang Taihang Equipment Technologies Co., Ltd.;
He has engaged in the following work in CSP field:
1. Developed a 10kWt solar parabolic trough concentrator as a main designer in Dec. 2004. This project was approved as a major project funded by National Nature Science Foundation in western
2. Took part in the development of a
3. Organized the development of
4. Organized the development of
5. Organized the implementing of heliostat development of two
6. Took part in the development of
7. Took part in the development of
8. Finished the assignment of “High precision sunlight location mode research and equipment development” project in 2009 which is funded by National 863 program during the eleventh five year plan.
9. Organized the development of first generation SUNSAIL solar dish power generating system, which was accomplished by Caixi Solar & Environmental Technologies (